The school uniform:
- Plain white/blue polo shirt
- Plain navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan or school logo sweatshirt/cardigan
- Grey/black trousers
- Grey/black skirt
- Blue check dress for summer
- Sensible plain black school shoes (no fashion/sportswear). Please no flip flops or shoes without ankle support
- No jewellery (stud earrings may be worn but must be removed by the child for safety reasons during PE and Games)
- No nail varnish
Uniform can be purchased from any High Street store but the school uniform with the school logo on is available online at www.myclothing.com.
It is really important that coats and items of school uniform are clearly marked with the child’s name. Whilst lost items usually turn up eventually, a lot of time is wasted looking for lost items especially if they are not named. Lost property boxes are located in the Pastoral classroom.